BE A SPONSOR!We have over 1200 students training at all 5 of our locations in Colorado Springs and Monument.
Your business can get great exposure to children and families by sponsoring U.S. Taekwondo Center events!
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Tournament Sponsorship – Ring sponsor, participant goodie bags, scoring sponsor, hospitality sponsor, program books, & more
- Event sponsorship – Kid oriented events open to the community at all of our locations. Prize sponsor, goodie bag sponsor, direct presentations or booths at events, and more.
- Social Media Advertising – Promotion on our social media sites, website, Facebook, student e-letters, and web-based business partners.
- Trade-In-Kind and Event Partnerships – Could your event use a kick? We have a fabulous Martial Arts bounce house that attracts children (and adults) of all ages! We would like to partner with events and businesses to trade services. Let’s help each other!
- Fundraising Events – Be a sponsor for a worthy cause while we break boards! 100% of sponsorship proceeds benefits the chosen charity. Each year, we choose a local charity to be the beneficiary of our Annual Break-A-Thon. See Break-A-Thon under the Events tab of our websitefor more information.
If you are ready to promote your business and reach hundreds of children and families, please contact Kirstin Gungler-Bailor, Director of Communications and Marketing
or call the U.S. Taekwondo Center Headquarters at 719-488-4321.
We LOVE To Donate!
Donation Requests for prizes and silent auctions can be submitted by email to Kirstin Gungler-Bailor at email@example.com or dropped off at any location. Requests must be submitted on organization letterhead and in writing. Verbal requests are not accepted. Thank you!
Check out our exclusive Martial Arts Bounce House!
An extra large bounce house, complete with hanging ninjas inside, is sure to be the hit at your event. If you would like us to bring our bounce house to your event, let us know! We also offer fun activities such as learning to break a real board and a prize wheel. Contact Kirstin Gungler-Bailor, firstname.lastname@example.org (719) 488-4321 for more information and to submit a request.
Demonstration Team Performances
We have 5 Demo Teams comprised of exceptional athletes. Our Monument team is the 2016 2nd place winners at the Colorado State Championships, 2nd place winners at the National Championships and Silver medal Champions at the 2016 U.S. Open Taekwondo Hanmadang held in Colorado Springs at the Broodmoor World Arena (www.usopentkd.com). Our Lehman and Citadel Demo Teams placed in the top 5 at the 2015 U.S. Open Taekwondo Hanmadang. Add something exciting to your event entertainment! Teams are available for performances at community events. Contact Kirstin Gungler-Bailor email@example.com (719) 488-4321 for more information and to submit a request.