BE A SPONSOR!We have over 1100 students training at all 4 of our locations in Colorado Springs and Monument.
Your business can get great exposure to children and families by sponsoring U.S. Taekwondo Center events!
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Tournament Sponsorship – Ring sponsor, participant goodie bags, scoring sponsor, hospitality sponsor, program books, & more
- Event sponsorship - Kid oriented events open to the community at all of our locations. Prize sponsor, goodie bag sponsor, direct presentations or booths at events, and more.
- Social Media Advertising - Promotion on our social media sites, website, Facebook, student e-letters, and web-based business partners.
- Trade-In-Kind and Event Partnerships – Could your event use a kick? We have a fabulous Martial Arts bounce house that attracts children (and adults) of all ages! We would like to partner with events and businesses to trade services. Let’s help each other!
- Fundraising Events – Be a sponsor for a worthy cause while we break boards! 100% of sponsorship proceeds benefits the chosen charity.Each year, we choose a local charity to be the beneficiary of our Annual Break-A-Thon. It has been voted as the Best Way to Raise Funds for A Charity in the Springs by the Gazette voters for 2012, 2013, and we are nominated for 2014! See Break-A-Thon under the Events tab of our website.
If you are ready to promote your business and reach hundreds of children and families, please contact Chanda Chatham, Director of Communications and Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the U.S. Taekwondo Center Headquarters at 719-488-4321.